Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Digital Life

What a busy past few weeks this has been. I'm glad to share that I passed both Comptia A+ exams and am now a certified computer technician. It was designation suggested for work and has been a personal goal of mine for a while. I've also been enjoying what was left of my vacation by doing some nothing, which takes some doing. Oh yes, and researching new vehicles, mainly small crossovers and SUVs. I can't but help being a bit morbid and wonder if it's the last vehicle I'll ever buy. Trying to decide between a Subaru Forester, a Nissan Rogue or a Hyundai Santa Fe. Or maybe I'll just get a team of dogs and a good sled to carry me through the winter. Mush.

Health-wise, nothing all that new to report. A Bence-Jones test I had done a few weeks ago was rejected thanks to traces of blood in my urine. I don't see any blood when I urinate and hope this isn't a sign of another health issue. Bone pain and extremity sensations continue, varying from throbbing, pins and needles to warmth. Could be related to MM neuropathy or just arthritis. That's the hassle of MM. It makes you paranoid since you wonder if every little ache and pain signals the progression of the disease. Oh cancer, how I loathe thee.

In changing the subject, I'll leave you with this jem - Idioteque by one of my very favourite bands - Radiohead. I love this band for their muscial complexity, energy, artistry and sound. Top notch, in my book.

No comments: