Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Been a long time

Well hello! I know I haven't posted in about 6 months. Truth is, my cancer's been stable since April 2009, and I got a little tired of updating with another "hey, last test results were fine" posts. I've also been a bit too busy living, with work, my marriage and more. Thought I would post this message to let you all know I'm ok, in good spirits and health, and ready to celebrate Christmas 2010.

Since my last post, my wife and I went to Vegas and had a ball. Saw shows, sights, gambled a bit (lost about $40 between us), ate great food and enjoyed that excess that is Vegas. I recommend Cirque du Soleil's Ka, the Crazy Horse burlesque show and the fountains and the Bellagio, among many other things. Due to the heat and lack of sleep, we skipped the drive in the desert, but that's for next time. Oh, did I mention the Crazy Horse show?

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I leave you with this gem of a mash-up - a Star Wars Christmas. Enjoy.

No comments: